Procedure to Change Your Name in ICSI Records. In previous post we have given CS Study Material June 2017 for Foundation, Executive and Professional students. Today we are providing details about ” How to Change Your Name in ICSI Records “. Recently The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has given a notification about ” Revised procedure for effecting change of name in the institute’s records “. In the given notification ICSI announced that if any student who are studying CS Foundation, Executive and Professional programs, wants to change their name should submit following documents. Read below
How to Change Your Name in ICSI Records
In order to ensure uniformity in the procedure for effecting change of name on the basis of specific requests from students, it has been decided that henceforth request for change of name of students in the Institute’s records would be accepted only on receipt/ submission of either of the following documents : –
(i) Gazette Notification
(ii) Publication in Newspaper for change of name along with an Affidavit
(iii) Copy of Marriage Certificate (in case of Female candidates after marriage)
(iv) Copy of PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / DIN supporting change of name.
Students may send any such request at [email protected] along with the requisite supporting documents as mentioned above while quoting their Registration Numbers. It may be further noted that no request would be accepted without registration number.
Click here to see official notification of ICSI about Procedure to Change Your Name in ICSI Records.
Suggested Articles :
- CA Kart Review | Check CA Kart Students Rating and Feedback
- CS Professional Question Papers December 2017 to Dec 2008
- CS Suggested Answers Executive Professional Dec 2017
- CS Executive Question Papers December 2017 to June 2009
- CS Foundation Admit Card December 2017 | ICSI (Download)
- CS Admit Card Dec 2017 | Executive and Professional (Download)
- SBI Balance Enquiry : How to Check SBI Account balance in Different ways?
- SBI Account Transfer : How to Transfer SBI Account From One Branch to Another
- EDC (Card Swipe) Machine : How to Use, Order, Price, Charges in India
- How to Block SBI ATM Card through Online, SMS, Customer Care
Hope this article will help you to know the procedure about how to change your name in ICSI records. Share this article ” Procedure to Change Your Name in ICSI Records “to your friends, who are studying CS Foundation, Executive and Professional.