Post Membership Qualification Course (PMQ) | ICSI.
- To enable the members to gain acumen, insight and thorough knowledge relating to the various aspects of corporate governance.
- To provide thorough knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework in India vis-b-vis corporate governance as well as procedural, secretarial and documentation aspects.
- To provide thorough knowledge of the global trends and developments so as to have an integrated view of the entire framework for corporate governance within which the companies operate.
- To equip the candidates with the technical and analytical skills in corporate governance and decision-making.
A person who is a member of the Institute is eligible for admission to the course.
Two parts, viz., Part I and Part II
Part I : Written examination covering five papers.
Part II : Dissertation or project report.
Rs. 12,500/- payable at time of registration for the course.
Rs. 12,500/- payable after completion of Part-I and before commencement of Part-II.
A copy of the prospectus giving the registration procedure and other details can be purchased for Rs. 500/- from the Institute Headquarter at Lodi Road.
A candidate successfully completing the Corporate Governance Course shall be awarded a Diploma Certificate and shall be entitled to use the descriptive letters “DCG (ICS1)- to indicate that he/she has been awarded “Post Membership Diploma in Corporate Governance”.
PMQ Course in Corporate Governance
PMQ Course in Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
PMQ Course in Competition Law
POST MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATION (PMQ) COURSE EXAMINATIONS – JUNE, 2016
PMQ Time Table For June 2016
EXAMINATION TIMINGS: 9:00 A.M. TO 12:00 NOON
|Date and Day||PMQ Course in Corporate Governance (PART-I)||PMQ Course in Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency (MODULE-A)||PMQ Course in Competition Law (PART-I)||PMQ Course in International Business Management (PART-I)|
|06.06.2016 Monday||Corporate Governance||NO EXAMINATION||NO EXAMINATION||International Business Management|
|07.06.2016 Tuesday||NO EXAMINATION||Corporate Restructuring, Rescue and Insolvency (Paper-I)||Concept and Economics of Competition Law (Paper-I)||NO EXAMINATION|
|08.06.2016 Wednesday||NO EXAMINATION||Strategic Options for Corporate Restructuring (Paper-II)||Anti-Competitive Agreements and Abuse of Dominance (Paper-II)||NO EXAMINATION|
|09.06.2016 Thursday||NO EXAMINATION||Cross Border Insolvency Practice and Procedure (Paper-III)||Regulation of Combinations (Paper-III)||NO EXAMINATION|
|NO EXAMINATION||Professional and Ethical Practices for Insolvency Practitioners (Paper-IV)||Competition Compliance Programme and Case Study (Paper-IV)||NO EXAMINATION|
*Note: All Examinations shall be conducted in Open Book Mode
Click Here to see ICSI official notification about Post Membership Qualification Course (PMQ) | ICSI.
Suggested Articles :
- CS Professional Question Papers December 2017 to Dec 2008
- What are the Objectives and Functions of Reserve Bank of India?
- Small Scale Industries in India : Definition and Small Scale Business Ideas
- SBI Account Transfer : How to Transfer SBI Account From One Branch to Another
- EDC (Card Swipe) Machine : How to Use, Order, Price, Charges in India
- What are the Primary and Secondary Functions of Commercial Banks?
- SBI Balance Enquiry : How to Check SBI Account balance in Different ways?
- How to Block SBI ATM Card through Online, SMS, Customer Care
- CA Kart Review | Check CA Kart Students Rating and Feedback
- CS Suggested Answers Executive Professional Dec 2017
Share this article ” Post Membership Qualification Course (PMQ) | ICSI ” to your friends who are going to write PMQ exam in June 2016.
Content in this Article