How to Become a Paytm Seller?. In the previous articles, we have given 35 Unique Most Profitable Food Business Ideas and Top 10 Most Profitable Transport Business Ideas at Low Cost in 2017. Today we are providing step by step procedure to become a Paytm seller. Sell on Paytm is a sales channel for businesses willing to sell their products online. Our national reach would help you get massive buyers for your products. You have the liberty to list endless products and benefit from Paytm’s traffic, innovation, easy & incredible shopping platform, secure payment gateway and our guarantee on each product. You would notice a boost in your business with our suite of added services. Our trusted platform and fulfillment services offer you the access to all the required resources needed to build your business and take it to the next level. Notice huge traffic and incremental sales with customer friendly content for your products.
Paytm has established as one of the leading players in the eCommerce market in India within a very short period of time. Additionally, Paytm is powered by the Alibaba group headed by Jack Ma from China. Paytm started its operation to facilitate online mobile recharges, DTH recharges etc to Indian customers. But now Paytm has emerged as a full blown eCommerce platform selling products ranging from fashion items to gift items and thereby providing business opportunity as Paytm Seller.
Paytm which was started with the intention to facilitate online mobile recharges, DTH recharges etc to Indian customers but just one year back, it diversified into other products such as fashion, kitchen, home appliances, automotive products etc.
7 Reasons to Start Selling on Paytm
1. First player advantage: Being first in the game always has benefits in addition to more chances for correcting errors, at least until other players are in the domain
2. Less competition: You have to compete against lesser sellers in trying to get your customers’ attention.
3. 5 million+ user base: There are 5-10 million Paytm users on Android alone
4. Your voice will be heard: Many sellers say eBay is customer centric and worry only about keeping the customers happy, irrespective of losses incurred by sellers
5. Live chat messenger: The live chat in Paytm is for customers to connect directly with sellers.
6. Concentrated marketing: There is a certain amount of credibility and customer friendliness associated with the name.
7. Digital wallet- Paytm Cash: Users can pre-load these wallets with cash from their credit cards or bank accounts. Shopping becomes much faster for them on Paytm’s mobile marketplace.
|Read||Top 30 Leasing and Renting Business Ideas in 2017|
Paytm Seller Registration Procedure
Paytm does not charge any fees for Registration.It can be done by just browsing the Paytm seller registration page in Paytm official site and fill the required information.
Step 1: Visit Paytm seller registration Page.
Step 2: Provide your name, phone, email and Select a password for the account.
Step 3: Complete the email verification process by getting mail.
Step 4: Complete the mobile number verification process by getting OTP.
Step 5: Update business information and address.
Step 6: Provide KYC Documents as per requirement.
Step 7: Approve the terms and conditions.
Step 8: Create your catalog of products
Step 9: Finally save and start the work.
Documents Required For Paytm Seller Registration
- Name of the Business i.e., Private Limited Company / Partnership / LLP / Proprietorship
- Phone number
- Email address
- PAN number
- PAN card scan copy
- Bank name
- Bank account number
- Account name
- Bank branch name
- Bank IFSC code
- Copy of a canceled cheque
- VAT registration
- Scan copy of address proof of Electricity bill, Bank statement, Aadhar card, Passport copy, Certificate of incorporation, Rental agreement.
Suggested Articles :
- Udyog Aadhar | MSME Online Registration Procedure
- Latest EPF Withdrawal Rules 2016 Which You Should Know
- New EPF Withdrawal Forms 19, 10C, 31 Claim without Employer’s Sign
- What are the (Know Your Customer) KYC Documents?
- Trademark Registration Process in India | Trademark Search
- Small Scale Industries in India : Definition and Small Scale Business Ideas
- EDC (Card Swipe) Machine : How to Use, Order, Price, Charges in India
- Top 10 Most Profitable Transport Business Ideas at Low Cost 2019
- Top 20 Agriculture Loan Providers In India in 2019 | Scheme, Eligibility
- Top 30 Most Trending Leasing and Renting Business Ideas 2019
Hope this article will help you to understand Paytm seller registration procedure. Share this article ” How to Become a Paytm Seller ” to your friends.