NEET Admit Card 2018 @ cbseneet.nic.in (Download NEET Hall Ticket). Central Board of Secondary Education is releasing NEET 2018 admit cards in the second week of April. Enter registration number and password to download NEET admit card from the link given below. CBSE is conducting National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) on May 6, 2018. As per information brochure, NEET admit card is supposed to release in the second week of April.
Last year, the exam was on May 7 and hall ticket released on April 15. Therefore it is expected that NEET admit card will be available by April 14. Once the link to download is activated at cbseneet.nic.in, direct link to download NEET 2018 admit card will be updated here on this page.
Candidates can click on that link and reach the page to download admit card. A clear printout should be taken and details printed should be checked. It contains several details like roll number, exam center, timings, instructions. Candidates must go to exam center with officially issued NEET 2018 admit card, passport size photographs.
NEET Admit Card 2018 @ cbseneet.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the NEET 2018 admit card in the second week of April 2018 in online mode. CBSE NEET hall ticket will not be sent to the candidates in offline mode, either via post or any other means. The link to download NEET admit card 2018 will be made available as soon as the CBSE officially releases the CBSE NEET UG admit card 2018.
Candidates will be able to download their NEET 2018 admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth. Only those candidates who successfully submit their NEET application form by March 12, 2018 (5.30 PM) and make the payment of application fee before March 13, 2018 (till 11.30 PM), and whose application forms are accepted by CBSE, will be able to access NEET admit card 2018.
After downloading NEET UG admit card, candidates will be required to affix a passport size photograph on it and fill the proforma mentioned in NEET 2018 admit card. Besides that, in case of any discrepancy in the admit card of NEET 2018 for UG candidates, candidates must contact CBSE office, since the information provided on the admit card will be checked against candidate’s original documents at the time of admission and counseling of NEET.
Below we have mentioned exam schedule of NEET 2018:
|NEET Exam Day events||Time/Details|
|Entry in the examination hall||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|NEET Admit card checking process||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of test books||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the question booklet to be broken by the candidate||9.55 AM|
|The closing of entry in the examination hall||9.30 AM|
|Commencement of NEET exam||10.00 AM|
|Completion of NEET exam||01.00 PM|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Candidates will be provided pen at the examination centre|
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2018
Follow simple steps to download NEET 2018 hall ticket is mentioned here:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on a computer screen.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Check your admit card details.
- Download it
- Keep the printout of it for further proceedings.
Details on NEET Admit Card 2018
NEET 2018 admit card will bear the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Entry Slot (Time) and Exam Date & Timings
- Date of NEET 2018 Examination
- Candidate’s Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender, Category, Sub-Category and Address
- Medium (chosen) for the question paper
- Exam Centre Number and Address
- Candidate’s Signature
- IP Address, Date and Time of downloading of admit card of NEET 2018
- Important Instructions to be followed
- Proforma to affix a postcard size photograph
If NEET Admit Card 2018 contains incorrect information
Candidates must carefully read the information provided on admit card of NEET 2018. In case there is any discrepancy in the details or information provided on NEET 2018 admit card, perhaps even a spelling mistake, candidates should immediately bring it to the notice of the CBSE office.
NEET 2018: Exam Pattern
CBSE will conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test on the pattern defined in the brochure. Exam pattern is described below. While you are waiting for NEET 2018 admit card, you can check exam pattern to become familiar with the exam.
Mode: Pen and paper based
Duration: Three (3) hours
Total number of questions: 180
Type of questions: Multiple choices
Marks for the correct answer: +4
Marks deduction for incorrect answer / negative marking: -1
The language of question paper: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
Distribution of questions in NEET exam will be as follows.
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|3||Biology (Botany, Zoology)||90||360|
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates who have downloaded their NEET Admit Card 2018 must bring the following documents to the exam center.
One Post Card size photograph:
- One postcard size photograph (Size – 4 x 6 inch) with a white background.
- A photograph must include the candidate name and date of taking photographs.
- A photograph must be taken on or after January 1, 2018.
- Candidate must mention their name, application form number, roll number of examination on the back side of the photograph.
- This postcard size photograph will be affixed on Performa.
Passport size photograph:
- One passport size photograph with a white background.
- A photograph should clearly indicate the name of the candidate along with the date of taking photographs.
Things not to carry along with NEET Admit Card
Aspirants will not be allowed to carry the following objects inside the examination hall. Candidates will have to undergo security checks before entering NEET exam center with metal detectors. It must be noted that no arrangement will be made to keep any belonging to the candidate.
- Stationery items – textual materials, bits of papers, geometry, plastic pouch, pen, scale, writing pad, calculator etc.
- Ornaments – earring, nose pin, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch etc.
- Communication device – mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, pager, microphone etc.
- Other material – watch, bracelets, camera, handbags, wallets, belt, cap etc.
Instructions for Candidates
- The exam center will be opened 2½ hours before starting of the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination center on time.
- After 9:30 AM, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card, passport size photograph & Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must find out & occupy their allotted seats. If candidates found to sit in another seat or room other than an allotted seat, then their candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items except NEET 2018 hall ticket and photographs inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
- Candidates must sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the examiner.
- Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance sheet.
|Download||JEECE Admit Card 2018|
All the candidates (Indian, Foreign, PIO, OCI & NRI) have to select three convenient cities for examination during form filling. Candidates must ensure that they have to select the city centers in their state of residence or in neighbor cities only.
The center allotment will be made by the computer. Under any circumstances, the choice of city center will not be changed by the candidates & board. The exam center details are given below:
|States||Districts (exam centers)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamundry, Tirupati, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavanagar, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Rajkot, Vlsad, Surat, Vadodara.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamshala, , Hamirpur, Shimla.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur.|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi.|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Amravathi, Beed, Buldana, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai Suburban, Nanded, Satara, Solapur.|
|Odisha||Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela.|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar.|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Kancheepuram, Khammam, Namakkal, Ranga Reddy, Thiruvallur, Tirunelveli, Vellore.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Merrut, Roorkee, Noida, Varanasi.|
|West Bengal||Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogli, Howrah, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, 24 Pargana(North).|
NEET Admit Card | Contact details
Candidates must carefully read the information provided on NEET Admit Card 2018. In case there is any discrepancy in the details or information provided on NEET Admit Card, perhaps even a spelling mistake, candidates should immediately bring it to the notice of the CBSE office.
- Address – The Deputy Secretary (Examination), National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Unit, Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
- Website – www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone No. – 011-22041807, 011 – 22041808, Fax No.-011-22509251
- Toll-Free No. – 1800118002, Mobile No. – 9599590192, 9599590193
NEET 2018 Admit Card FAQs
Q. Can I get NEET admit card in offline mode?
Ans. No, the admit card can be downloaded in online mode only.
Q. How can I download NEET 2018 admit card if I do not have Internet?
Ans. The conducting body is using the facility of Common Services Centres scheme. Aspirants can visit the nearest service centers and download NEET admit card by paying Rs. 10.
Q. What are the details mentioned in NEET admit card?
Ans. The admit card of NEET will consist of name, course, category, gender, the language of paper, exam center address etc. Candidates have to verify the information provided in the admit card.
Q. Whom to contact in case of any discrepancy in NEET hall ticket?
Ans. In case of any incorrect details found in admit card, candidates must immediately contact CBSE admission officer as soon as possible for rectification of the discrepancy.
Q. Do I have to paste any photograph in the admit card?
Ans. Yes, a passport size photograph must be pasted on the printout of admit card. Along with it, a proforma will be available in which candidates have to affix their postcard size photograph.
Q. What if there is a delay in logging into NEET admit card page?
Ans. This issue may happen due to the slow internet network or a large number of candidates trying to download at the same time. In case of such problems, candidates must try after some time.
I hope with the help of this article, you can download your NEET admit card 2018. Still, if you are facing any issue while downloading your admit card, then contact us via the comment box below. We will try to help you. Share this article ” How to Download NEE Admit Card 2018 ” with your friends who are going to write NEET exam in 2018.
Content in this Article
- NEET Admit Card 2018 @ cbseneet.nic.in
- How to Download NEET Admit Card 2018
- Details on NEET Admit Card 2018
- If NEET Admit Card 2018 contains incorrect information
- NEET 2018: Exam Pattern
- Document Required on Exam Day
- One Post Card size photograph:
- Things not to carry along with NEET Admit Card
- Instructions for Candidates
- Exam Centers
- NEET Admit Card | Contact details
- NEET 2018 Admit Card FAQs
- Share this: