NATA Admit Card 2018 @ nata.in (Download NATA Hall Ticket). NATA 2018 will be conducted by the Council of Architecture for admission to 5 years B.Arch. the programme offered by around 450 architecture institutes of the country. NATA 2018 will be held online in around 136 cities of the country and in Dubai. In 2017, 42,098 candidates registered for NATA out of which 37,246 candidates appeared for the exam. Total 24,540 qualified NATA 2017 exam.
COA will release NATA 2018 admit card in online mode for registered candidates from April 16. The admit card of NATA 2018 is an important document and candidates must carry it to the examination center on the day of the exam. NATA Admit Card 2018 contains details about the candidate and the allotted exam center. To download NATA admit card, candidates have to go to “Download NATA Admit Card 2018” option and login using their application number and password.
Along with the admit card of NATA 2018, an examination roll number will be generated for the candidates. Candidates must carry a valid photo id along with the admit card when appearing for the exam. While downloading the admit card of NATA 2018, the candidates must ensure that all the information reflecting on the admit card is correct. A national level test, NATA is conducted every year for admission to B.Arch programmes across the participating institutes.
NATA Admit Card 2018 @ nata.in
The Council of Architecture releases the NATA 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket on April 16, 2018. The registered candidates can download their admit card for NATA 2018 by online mode only. The COA will not dispatch the admit card through post individually to the candidates. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to download, take a print out and bring the same on the day of the examination.
NATA 2018 is scheduled to be held on April 29, 2018. The details of the exam such as date, timings, and address of the exam center will be printed on the NATA Admit Card. Ensure that the details given on it are correct and if there is any mistake report it to the concerned authorities.
Let’s check important dates of NATA 2018 in the below table.
|1||Start of Online Application||January 18, 2018|
|2||Online Application Closes||March 30, 2018|
|3||The issue of NATA 2018 Admit Cards||April 16, 2018|
|4||NATA 2018 Exam||April 29, 2018|
How to Download NATA Admit Card 2018
Here we have mentioned the necessary steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website link.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Go through the “Only Registered Candidates Sign In” section.
- Enter all the required details carefully such as Application Form, Application Number, and Password.
- Fill the security code (as given in the image below).
- After entering the details, click on the “Sign In” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of it and preserve it for further use.
Details in NATA Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for the architecture examination will contain the following information with regard to candidates taking up NATA 2018.
- Admit Card Number
- NATA Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph with his digital signature
- Examination venue with the proper address
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
Documents Required at Exam Centre
Students are needed to carry downloaded admit card along with an original photograph and one ID proof. A photograph should be same as uploaded in the application form. Here we have listed some ID proof which can be carried with the admit card:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID Card.
Invalid ID Proofs for NATA 2018
Here we have mentioned some ID proofs which will be considered as invalid for NATA exam:
- Learning driving license or any temporary ID proof.
- Expired ID proof.
- Photocopies of valid ID proof.
- Employee ID card.
- Credit or debit cards.
- Documents prepared by Notary.
- Attested or unattested photocopies of any acceptable identification document.
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
An aptitude test of total 200 Marks will be conducted to evaluate the skills and knowledge of the Applicant related to architecture. It will constitute of 2 parts i.e., part A and part B.
In part, A questions related to Mathematics and General Aptitude will be covered. Whereas Part B will be a Drawing test of 90 minutes in which 2 questions will be included.The National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be scheduled in the following given manner.
|Date of examination||Subject||Marks of Examination|
|29 Apr 2018 (Sunday)
(10.30 am to 1.30 pm)
|Part A (First 90 minutes)
General Aptitude (MCQ)
|Total- 120 marks
20X2 = 40 Marks (Online)
40X2 = 80 Marks (Online)
|Part-B (Last 90 minutes)
Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper
|Total- 80 marks
2X 40 = 80 Marks
The drawing test of NATA 2018 will be of total 80 marks, in which 2 questions will be asked. In the drawing test following points will be taken into consideration:
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings
- The sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
- Creating an interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colors in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
NATA Admit Card 2018- Exam day guidelines
Candidates must follow the following exam day guidelines on the examination day:
- Reporting time– Candidates must reach the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the examination. No candidate will be allowed in examination hall after 15 minutes of commencement of the test.
- OMR sheet– Candidates must write the question booklet number at the indicated places both on the OMR answer sheet and attendance sheet during the examination.
- Code of conduct– Candidates must maintain silence during the examination. If a candidate is found adopting unfair means during the examination, his/her candidature will be canceled and debarred from taking examination either permanently or for a period according to the nature of the offense.
NATA 2018 Test Centers
The test centers for the Aptitude test will be allotted according to the choice filled by the candidate at the time of filing the application form. The venue of the examination hall will be indicated through the individual’s Admit card. The list of the centers is given below and also on the official website of NATA. No request to change the allocated center will be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to reach the examination centers on time as mentioned on the respective admit card of NATA 2018.
There are many examination centers across India and some are also outside India. You can choose a suitable city which is more comfortable for you. We are providing a list of centers state wise.
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Tirupathi, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Chirala, Rajamundry|
|2.||Andaman & Nicobar||Port blair|
|3.||Assam||Jorhat, Silchar, tezpur, Guwahati, Dibrugarh|
|4.||Bihar||Patna, Arrah, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur|
|5.||Chandigarh||Raipur, Bilaspur, Bhilai Nagar, Chandigarh|
|6.||Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi|
|7.||Gujarat||Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Anand, Ahamdabad|
|9.||Haryana||Hisar, Gurugram, Karnal,Kurukshetra, Ambala|
|11.||Jammu & kashmir||Samba, Jammu|
|12.||Jharkhand||Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Bokara Steel City|
|13.||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|14.||Kerala||Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kannur, Kozhikode|
|15.||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Sagar, Jabalpur,Ujjain, Satna|
|16.||Maharashtra||Pune, Navi Mumbai, Nanded, Nashik, Nagpur, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Amravati|
|20.||Odisa||Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Behranpur-Ganjam, Rourkela, Koraput, Sambalpur|
|22.||Punjab||Bhatinda, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|23.||Rajasthan||Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Jaipur, Bikaner, Ajmer|
|24.||Tamil Nadu||Maduri, Salem, Coimbatore, Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli|
|25.||Telangana||Karimnagar, Hyderabad, Warangal|
|27.||Utter Pradesh||Allahabad, Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi|
|28.||Uttarakhand||Roorkee, Haldwani, Dehradun|
|29.||West Bengal||Siliguri, Howrah, Kolkata, Hooghly, Asansol|
FAQs on NATA Admit Card 2018
Q. How do I get my NATA admit card 2018?
Candidates will have to download their admit card from the official website of NATA.
Q. Till when should I keep the NATA 2018 admit card?
Candidates will be required to retain the NATA admit card until the completion of NATA admission process.
Q. Will I get entry without a NATA admit card 2018?
No, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid NATA admit card 2018.
I hope with the help of this article, you can download your NATA admit card 2018 easily. If you are facing any issue while downloading your admit card then let us know in the comments section. We will try to help you. Don’t forget to share this article ” How to Download NATA Admit Card 2018 ” with your friends who are going to write NATA exam in 2018.