Are you searching for how to download your IPCC result card Nov 2017?
Then, you are landed on the correct page.
You can download your CA IPCC/CA Intermediate statement of marks/result card by following below mentioned steps.
Recently a student messaged us that ” Sir, I lost my IPCC result card. How to get duplicate IPCC result card/statement of marks from ICAI. What is the procedure? Shall I pay any fees? Please clarify this. ”
If you lost your IPCC statement of marks, don’t worry. You can download your CA IPCC result card online. You need not pay any fee.
Generally, ICAI sends Statement of marks by Post, soon after the declaration of result. However, in case you do not receive the same, for any reason, within 4-5 weeks from the date of declaration of results, you may write to [email protected].
The online mark sheet can also be downloaded from icaiexam.icai.org from 7 days after the declaration of the results.
How to Download Your IPCC Result Card/Statment of Marks
Here, we are providing step by step process to download IPCC/CA Intermediate statement of marks.
- Go to ICAI official website: http://icaiexam.icai.org/index1.php
- If you are trying to download your result card in Mobile, then enable Desktop version in your chrome browser.
- Log in with your Registration Number and Password.
- You will see ” View ” option under Marksheets.
- Click Continue to download your result card.
- Then click on the print option and save it for future reference.
I hope you can download your IPCC or CA Intermediate statement of marks card after following above procedure.
Still, If you are facing any issue, Let me know in the comments section.
Share this article with your friends who lost their result card.
Content in this Article