ICWAI Final Syllabus 2016 | CMA Professional Course. In previous post we have given ICWAI PowerPoint Presentations For Final and CMA Final Practice Test Papers For June 2016. Today we are providing details about ICWAI Final syllabus 2016. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has given a new notification about ICWAI Final syllabus 2016. In the given notification ICWAI announced that they are going to make some changes in ICWAI Final syllabus from Dec 2016. The Last Examination under “ ICWAI Syllabus 2012” shall be conducted in June 2017 and The First Examination under “ ICWAI Syllabus 2016” shall be conducted in December, 2016. Also ICWAI has changed the name of ICWAI Inter course to CMA Executive Course and ICWAI Final course to CMA Professional course. Read below official notification !!
ICWAI Final Syllabus 2016 | CMA Professional Course Complete Details
The First Examination under “ ICWAI Syllabus 2016” shall be conducted in December, 2016.
The Last Examination under “ ICWAI Syllabus 2012” shall be conducted in June 2017.
Examinations under both Syllabi shall be conducted simultaneously as under:
|Examination to be held in||Examinations to be held under|
|December 2016||Syllabus 2012||Syllabus 2016|
|June 2017||Syllabus 2012||Syllabus 2016|
|December 2017 and onwards (until further notification)||Syllabus 2016|
ICWAI Syllabus 2016 For CMA Professional
Read below ICWAI Syllabus 2016 for CMA Professional Exam.
Syllabus 2016 – Final Course (Modules V, VI, VII & VIII)
Paper 13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance
Paper 14 – Strategic Financial Management
Paper 15 – Strategic Cost Management & Business Strategy
Paper 16 – Advanced Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Paper 17 – Cost and Management Audit
Paper 18 – Financial Analysis and Reporting
Paper 19 – Advanced Indirect Tax – Laws & Practice
Paper 20 – “Optional” to be selected from “Specialization Papers”
PAPER 20: OPTIONAL SUBJECTS – Specialization Papers ( any one to be selected/opted)
20A Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation
20B International Business
20C Treasury Management, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
20D Project Management and Control
20E Supply Chain Management
ICWAI Final Syllabus 2016 | CMA Professional Course Syllabus | Download PDF
Click below links to download ICWAI Professional course syllabus which is applicable from Dec 2016.
|Paper 13||Corporate Laws & Compliance||Download|
|Paper 14||Strategic Financial Management||Download|
|Paper 15||Strategic Cost Management & Business Strategy||Download|
|Paper 16||Advanced Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation||Download|
|Paper 17||Cost and Management Audit||Download|
|Paper 18||Financial Analysis and Reporting||Download|
|Paper 19||Advanced Indirect Tax – Laws & Practice||Download|
|Paper 20 A||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation||Download|
|Paper 20 B||International Business||Download|
|Paper 20 C||Treasury Management, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management||Download|
|Paper 20 D||Project Management and Control||Download|
|Paper 20 E||Supply Chain Management||Download|
Special Features of Intermediate and Final Course Syllabus 2016
1. Groups consisting of 4(four)papers segregated into “Module” of 2(two) papers at Intermediate Level and Final Level.
2. 7 (seven) Papers at Final Level would be compulsory, spread in Modules. 1 (one) optional paper to be chosen from amongst 5 (five) different specialization options.
3. Each student at Final Course would enjoy the option to go ahead with their respective specialization subject/area, as per choice and preference.
4. Option to appear in Module/Modules as per choice of the student.
Training and Quality Assessment Tests During ICWAI Final Course (Mandatory)
1. Computer Training – SAP -FI & CO Module (50 hours)
2. Industry Oriented Training Program (7 days)
3. Advanced Managerial Skill Development Training (8 days) including Project Preparation and Presentation by Individual students.
4. On-line (24×7) Web-based Centralized Quality Assessment Test to seek eligibility (Mandatory Requirement to Qualify) with an eligibility criterion of 40% marks for appearing in Examinations.
Practical Training (Mandatory) for appearing in ICWAI Final Course
For being eligible to appear in Examinations :
Out of the total period of 3-years of Practical Training, a student must complete at least 6 (six) months of Practical Training at any time before appearing for “all the modules together” or “for the remaining Module/s” (i.e. Modules when appearing jointly, having qualified in the other module/s) of the Final Course.
Recognition of Work Experience :
For students who are already engaged in specified/recognized fields of work/activities including their past experience, would be considered for the purpose of ascertaining their period of practical training.
Suggested Articles :
- CA Kart Review | Check CA Kart Students Rating and Feedback
- CMA Admit Card Dec 2017 For CMA Inter and Final
- SBI Balance Enquiry : How to Check SBI Account balance in Different ways?
- SBI Account Transfer : How to Transfer SBI Account From One Branch to Another
- EDC (Card Swipe) Machine : How to Use, Order, Price, Charges in India
- How to Block SBI ATM Card through Online, SMS, Customer Care
- CMA Final Question Papers June 2017 to June 2013
- CMA Pass Percentage June 2017 | CMA Inter and Final
- CMA Result June 2017 on 23rd August 2017 | Inter and Final
- CMA Toppers Mark Sheets Photos June 2017 | Inter Final
Hope this article will help you to know details about ICWAI Final Syllabus 2016 | CMA Professional Course. Share this article ” ICWAI Final Syllabus 2016 | CMA Professional Course “to your friends who are studying CMA Final.
Content in this Article
- ICWAI Final Syllabus 2016 | CMA Professional Course Complete Details
- ICWAI Final Syllabus 2016 | CMA Professional Course Syllabus | Download PDF
- Special Features of Intermediate and Final Course Syllabus 2016
- Training and Quality Assessment Tests During ICWAI Final Course (Mandatory)
- Practical Training (Mandatory) for appearing in ICWAI Final Course