Exemptions Allowed to CS Professional Old Syllabus (2007) Students in New Syllabus (2012). The Council of the Institute in its meeting held on 17th September, 2016 decided as under :
1. All 2007(Old) Syllabus Students shall be compulsorily required to switchover to 2012(New) Syllabus from December, 2016 Session and no further examinations will be conducted under 2007(Old) Syllabus.
2. All 2007(Old) Syllabus Students switching over/ switched over to 2012(New) Syllabus shall be granted exemption in Information Technology and Systems Audit Paper. All students registered under 2007(Old) Syllabus and already switched over to 2012(New) Syllabus at any point of time shall be eligible for this exemption. Such students shall be eligible for exemption in the said paper even if they have appeared in the examinations under 2012(New) Syllabus.
3. All 2007(Old) Syllabus Students who have cleared/ exempted the Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade paper shall be granted exemption in the Elective Paper under Module-3 of 2012(New) Syllabus.
4. These exemptions shall come into force with effect from CS December, 2016 Session of Examinations.
The modified scheme of corresponding paper-wise exemptions applicable to 2007 Syllabus Students Switching over to 2012 Syllabus is as under :
|PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME (2007 SYLLABUS)||PRO FESSIONAL PROGRAMME (2012 SYLLABUS)|
|Subject Passed Under 2007 Syllabus||CODE||Exemption allowed in the Corresponding Subject Under 2012 Syllabus||CODE|
|Company Secretarial Practice||231||Advanced Company Law and Practice||331|
|Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings||232||Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings||338|
|Financial, Treasury and Forex Management||233||Financial, Treasury and Forex Management||335|
|Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency||234||Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency||333|
|Strategic Management, Alliances & International Trade||235||Elective Paper under Module-3|
|Advanced Tax Laws and Practice||236||Advanced Tax Laws and Practice||337|
|Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management||237||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence||332|
|Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability||238||Ethics, Governance and Sustainability||336|
|Information Technology and Systems Audit (*)||334|
(*) All Students switching over from 2007 (Old) Syllabus to 2012(New) Syllabus or have already switched over from 2007(Old) Syllabus to 2012(New) Syllabus shall be eligible for exemption in “Information Technology and Systems Audit” paper under the 2012(New) Syllabus.
Click Here to check ICSI official notification.
Suggested Articles :
- CS Professional Question Papers December 2017 to Dec 2008
- What are the Objectives and Functions of Reserve Bank of India?
- Small Scale Industries in India : Definition and Small Scale Business Ideas
- SBI Account Transfer : How to Transfer SBI Account From One Branch to Another
- EDC (Card Swipe) Machine : How to Use, Order, Price, Charges in India
- What are the Primary and Secondary Functions of Commercial Banks?
- SBI Balance Enquiry : How to Check SBI Account balance in Different ways?
- How to Block SBI ATM Card through Online, SMS, Customer Care
- CA Kart Review | Check CA Kart Students Rating and Feedback
- CS Suggested Answers Executive Professional Dec 2017
Hope this article will help you to check the details Exemptions Allowed to CS Professional Old Syllabus (2007) Students in New Syllabus (2012). Share this article to your friends who are studying CS professional old syllabus.