New EPF Withdrawal Forms : Form 19, Form 10C, Form 31 | Benefits. In the previous article, we have given Check EPF Balance Easily by a Missed Call or SMS without any Charges and EPF Transfer and Withdrawal Process Online. Today we are providing the complete details of New EPF Withdrawal Forms : Form 19, Form 10C, Form 31 and their Benefits. Employees Provident Fund organisation (EPFO) has issued a latest notification regarding “New EPF Withdrawal Forms” (new PF claim forms). As of now, it is mandatory to get your EPF claim forms attested and signed by your employer.
As per this notification, all employees whose UAN(Universal Account Numbers) are seeded / linked with their Aadhar numbers and Bank Account details, and whose KYC have been verified by their respective employers can now submit new EPF withdrawal forms directly to EPFO without their Employers’ attestation. This new initiative may help in fast settlement of your PF claims.
So, your employer’s seal & signature are now not mandatory if you would like to ;
- Withdraw your PF (or) apply for Final Settlement of your PF (or)
- Withdraw your EPS benefit (Employees Pension Scheme) (or)
- Make a Partial Withdrawal or take Advance / loan.
New EPF withdrawal form is biggest step of EPFO till date. It has revolutionized the EPF withdrawal. Did you expect a withdrawal form which would end the need of attestation, forget about the employer’s approval? The new EPF withdrawal form is as simple as the bank withdrawal slip. But before going into the details of this form, let me tell you the benefits of new EPF withdrawal Form:
- The form is restricted to one page. It requires only 6 information.
- You don’t need to get this form attested from the employer or anyone else.
- PF withdrawal using this form take less time as form is directly submitted to the regional PF office. You can expect the PF money within 3 days.
- The employer cannot withhold your EPF money. You get PF amount directly from the EPFO. The employee is free of the employer’s clutches.
The Format of New EPF Withdrawal Form
The new EPF withdrawal form requires only 7 information. These are the basic information about communication address and KYC document. You have to give following details in the new EPF withdrawal form
- Mobile number
- Universal Account Number
- Date of leaving the service
- Reason of leaving service
- Postal Address
As you can see these are the basic information and readily available with the employee. This form does not require any signature except yours. This small form is sufficient to avail the provident fund amount.
New Form 19 (UAN)
Use this form to withdraw EPF amount when you quit your job due to retirement, resignation, disablement, termination, marriage, or permanent settlement abroad.
Conditions for submitting this form
- If you are discharged from the service on receiving the compensation under the Industrial Dispute Act, 1947 or resigned from the job, but not employed in a company where EPFO not applicable, then you have to apply for EPF withdrawal only after two months of waiting period. Along with that, you have to declare about non-employment under any organization where you are having another EPF Account.
- If you are employed again in a new company where the employer falls under EPFO act, then you have to submit for TRANSFER only.
New Form 10C (UAN)
Use this form to claim the EPS amount (Employee Pension Scheme) along with Form 19 (UAN)
Conditions to use this form
- If you left the job before the completion of 10 years of service;
- If you have attained the age of 58 years before completion of 10 years of service whether in service or left the service.
- If you have completed 10 years of service on the date of leaving your job, but not attained the age of 50 years on the date of filling this form.
- If you attained the age of 50 years, but not 58 years and not willing to go for reduced pension.
- Family member/nominee or legal heir of the employee who died after 58 years age, but had not completed 10 years of eligible service.
New & Simple EPF Advance Form
Along with the EPF withdrawal, the advance from the PF account has also been very easy. It also does not require the attestation from the employer. You can submit new EPF Advance Form 31 (UAN) directly to the regional PF office.
These new forms i.e. Form-19 (UAN), Form-10-C (UAN), and Form-31 (UAN) will benefit a large of employees who have provided their Aadhaar Number and Bank Account Number attested through Digital Signature.
Limitation of new UAN forms?
The new EPF forms can be used by only those employees who fulfill following two conditions
- Employee must have activated UAN status
- And employee’s KYC details (especially bank account number) must be updated and verified by employer in EPFO portal using digital signature
If the above two points are true for any employee, only then they can use these new EPF withdrawal forms.
Suggested Articles :
- ITR Filing Now on the Cloud with TaxCloud India
- Check the Difference Between PAN, TAN, DSC, DIN and TIN.
- How to Check EPF Claim status (or) PF Withdrawal Status online?
- How to Check Your Income Tax Refund Status Online | Process
- TDS Rates For FY 2016-2017 and AY 2017-2018 | TDS Rate Chart
- Form 26AS : How to View and Download Your Tax Credit Statement
- Forms 15G and 15H to Save TDS on Interest Income
- Income Tax Form 16 | How it is Useful for us | How to Get it
- How to Calculate (Tax Deducted at Source) TDS on Salary
- How to Register and File Income Tax Returns on Incometaxindiaefiling
Hope this article will help you to check the details of New EPF Withdrawal Forms : Form 19, Form 10C, Form 31 | Benefits. Share this article ” New EPF Withdrawal Forms 19, 10C, 31 Claim without Employer’s Sign ” to your friends.