CS Professional Registration For June 2017 Online. To become company secretary, you should pass three stages of CS Exam I;e Foundation, Executive, and Professional. In the previous post, we have given CS Foundation Registration and CS Executive Registration complete details. Recently The Institute of Company Secretaries of India declared CS Executive result June 2016. For those students who have passed CS Executive exam, the next step is ” CS Professional Registration “. Today we are providing details about ICSI CS registration for the Professional program for June 2017, Last date for CS Professional registration, How to apply online for CS Professional registration and what are the documents required and Procedure to apply online for June 2017 attempt.
CS Professional Registration Last Date For June 2017
CS Professional Registration is open throughout the year. A student is admitted to the Professional examination only after a minimum period of nine calendar months has elapsed since his passing the Executive examination.
|Attempt||Module||Last Date For CS Professional Registration|
|June 2017||All Modules||31st August 2016|
|June 2017||One Module||30th November 2016|
|Dec 2017||All Modules||28th February 2017|
|Dec 2017||One Module||31st may 2017|
CS Professional Registration Fee For June 2017
See below registration fees for CS Professional June 2017 attempt.
|General Students||Education Fee||12000||12000|
|SC / ST Students||50% Total Fee||6000||6000|
|Physically Handicapped Students||Only Registration Fee will be charged (At present, RegistrationFee is NIL)||Nil||Nil|
CS Registration Procedure For Professional Programme For June 2017 Attempt
Online registration process for Professional Programme
1. Login to Online Services at www.icsi.edu
2. Click Student and then select My Account
3. Click Professional Registration under “Payment Request” option
4. Upload pass mark sheet of both modules of Executive Programme by clicking on choose file.
5. Make Payment of Rs 12,000/- through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
6. For all successful payments an acknowledgment receipt is generated. in case of receipt could not be generated due to any reason , follow the procedure as given below
Click Student-> select My Account
Click payment request->Generate Payment Receipt
Write Request id and Transaction id and click on check status.
If payment is successful then the Receipt would be generated
(otherwise, the payment is not successful)
7. You are Successfully admitted in Professional Programme
8. In case of unsuccessful payment, please resubmit your Professional Registration Form
9. After submission of fees download your Professional Registration Letter & EIdentity Card under “other” option
- CA Kart Review | Check CA Kart Students Rating and Feedback
- CS Professional Question Papers December 2017 to Dec 2008
- CS Suggested Answers Executive Professional Dec 2017
- CS Admit Card Dec 2017 | Executive and Professional (Download)
- SBI Balance Enquiry : How to Check SBI Account balance in Different ways?
- SBI Account Transfer : How to Transfer SBI Account From One Branch to Another
- EDC (Card Swipe) Machine : How to Use, Order, Price, Charges in India
- How to Block SBI ATM Card through Online, SMS, Customer Care
- CS Executive and Professional Pass Percentage June 2017
- CS Executive and CS Professional Result June 2017 (Today)
Hope this article will help you to know details about CS registration for Professional program. If you have any doubt, feel free to ask me via the comment box below. Share this article ” CS Professional Registration Online For June 2017 “to your friends who are going to write CS Professional exam in June 2017.