CMA Foundation Result June 2017 | ICWAI. The institute of cost accountants of India conducts CMA Foundation exam twice a year in the months of June and December. Recently ICMAI conducted CMA Foundation exam June 2017 which is completed on 14th June 2017. Students who wrote CMA Foundation exam June 2017, eagerly waiting for their ICWAI Foundation result. In general, ICMAI declares CMA Foundation exam results within two months after completion of exams. ICMAI already announced in CMA Foundation exam June 2017 notification that CMA Foundation exam results June 2017 will be declared on 23rd August 2017. You can check ICWAI Foundation exam June 2017 notification here. Check your CMA Foundation result June 2017 from below links.
CMA Foundation Result June 2017 | ICWAI Foundation Exam
CMA Foundation results June 2017 will be declared on 23rd August 2017. To check your CMA result June 2017, you should enter your Identification number.
1. For new registrations (after 2012) the Identification number format is (EF0000001234,SF0000000123,NF0000000123)
2. For old registrations (before 2012) the Identification number starts with Region Code (SFC/EFC/NFC/WFC) followed by 6 digit no.
3. Please add 0 if you have 3 digit no.(eg : SFC/000452)
Results will be declared at 6.00 P.M
Click below links to check your CMA Foundation result June 2017.
After the declaration of results, ICMAI released ” Press Release ” which contains the details of How Many Number of students completed CMA Foundation exam June 2017. We will update those details on 23rd August 2017.
CMA Foundation Verification of Marks June 2017
We will update CMA Foundation verification of marks for June 2017 details as soon as possible.
Note: The next Examination notification will be intimated in due course. From June 2016 term, examination will be in descriptive pen and paper mode only. No online exam will be held. Application form for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online as well as in offline modes. The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees.
In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form. Online fees will be accepted through online mode (including debit/credit card /net banking / Pay-fee Module of IDBI Bank). Students opting for overseas centres have to apply offline and send DD along with the form.
Suggested Articles :
- Download CMA Foundation Admit Card For December 2017
- SBI Balance Enquiry : How to Check SBI Account balance in Different ways?
- SBI Account Transfer : How to Transfer SBI Account From One Branch to Another
- EDC (Card Swipe) Machine : How to Use, Order, Price, Charges in India
- How to Block SBI ATM Card through Online, SMS, Customer Care
- CMA Foundation Result June 2017 | ICWAI (Today)
- What is WiFi, Types, How does WiFi Work and Advantages
- 35 Unique Most Profitable Food Business Ideas in 2017
- National Tree of India (Banyan) : Features, Significance and Uses
- How to Become a Paytm Seller | Step by Step Procedure
Hope this article will help you to check ICWAI Foundation result June 2017. Share this article ” CMA Foundation Result June 2017 “to your friends who wrote CMA Foundation exam in June 2017.