Download CPT Admit Card June 2017 | icai.nic.in. In the previous post, we have given CPT Study Material and Mock Test Papers for June 2017. Today we are providing download links of CPT admit card June 2017. ICAI conducts CA CPT exam twice in a year in the months of June and December. We have already given CPT Registration details for June 2017 in the recent article. If you want to write CPT exam in June 2017, you should register before 31st March 2017. Those students who registered before 31st March 2017, are eligible to write CPT exam in June 2017. CPT registration fee is 6000/-. Click Here to read CPT registration complete details. After completion of CPT registration, you should fill online application form for CPT exam June 2017. Last date for Login Creation/Submission of CPT Examination application form Online is 26th April 2017.
CPT Admit Card For June 2017 | CA Admit Card
In general CPT Admit card with photograph and signature of all the candidates will be hosted on http://icaiexam.icai.org 21 days prior to the date of examination. So ICAI will release CPT admit card / hall ticket for June 2017 on 24th May 2017. Candidates may print their admit card from the website, which will be valid for admission to the examination. Physical admit card will be sent to only those who had submitted physical OMR exam application form by post/by hand and are found eligible, generally 21 days prior to the commencement of the examination. No physical admit card will be sent to those who have applied online. They will be required to print their admit card from the above-mentioned website.
|Watch : CA CPT Free Video Lectures For June 2017|
Note : From December 2016 attempt ICAI has changed the procedure to download CPT admit card. So read below the process to download your CPT admit card for June 2017.
How to Download CPT Admit Card June 2017 ?
1. Go to ICAI official site http://icaiexam.icai.org
If you are trying to download your admit card in Mobile (Chrome Browser) it is showing like this.
So, you should enable Desktop View in your mobile.
2. Login with your Registration Number and Password.
3. Click on “view” link in front of Admit Card
Also Read :
For downloading/printing of the admit cards from the above-mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
- Student registration number or bar code number appearing on the examination application form and
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
PIN is like a password. It is a four digit number of your choice entered in the relevant column in the examination form. Candidates will not be able to download/print the admit card without this PIN. Hence, they are advised to memorise and keep the PIN safe for future reference.
So also, candidates are advised to keep a photo copy of the exam application duly filled in, for reference, so that they can use the bar code number contained therein, whenever they correspond with ICAI Exam Department.
Candidates, whose eligibility is in doubt, will be addressed for clarification/submission of documentary evidence with reference to fulfillment of eligibility requirements, as the case may be, normally 14 days prior to the date of CPT. Admission to CPT and result thereof shall be provisional and subject to verification of the candidate fulfilling the eligibility requirements in terms of Regulation 25 D of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988 and decision of the Council of the Institute.
In case of any difficulty, Helpline Desk may be contacted on telephone Nos. 0120-3054851, 3054852, 3054853,3054854,3054835,4953751,4953752, 4953753 and 4953754 or on Fax No.0120-3054841/3054843. On printing of admit card from website, each candidate is advised to verify his Name, Registration Number, Centre, Language of Question Paper Booklet, etc. In case of any discrepancy, Helpline Desk should immediately be contacted.
How to Download CPT Admit Card June 2017 ?
1. Go to ICAI official site www.icai.nic.in
2. Select the examination in which you intend to appear i;e CPT
3. Enter Student registration number or the bar code of the examination form and Personal Identification Number (PIN) indicated by you in your application form.
On next screen it will show a message like this ” You have the option of downloading the Admit Card maximum 3 times “. But you can download your admit card more than 3 times !! See below Screen shot.
4. When your CPT Admit Card June 2017 appears on the screen, save it or take a printout.
After download your CPT admit card 2017, you should verify the name, registration number, centre, medium, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about CPT June 2017 Admit Card
1. How do I get my admit card?
CPT Admit card for June 2017 exam are hosted on http://www.icai.nic.in. Candidates may print their admit cards from the website. Admit card downloaded from the website bears your photograph and signature, besides other necessary details and is a valid admit card for gaining admission to the examination. However, should there be still any query, feel free to contact the Helpline numbers of the Exam dept. given in answer to Question No.13.
2. Will the admit cards bear my photograph and signature?
Yes, if the application you have submitted bears them.
3. I had not affixed my photograph in the exam form. Can I send them now?
Yes. However, once the admit cards are posted/hosted, no changes will be made thereon. The photographs will be used at the time of preparation of pass certificates. We advise you to carry with you a photo identity card issued by the Govt. or by ICAI at the time of registration as articles assistants, to the examination hall, along with the admit card downloaded/printed from the website.
4. How do I print my admit card from the website ?
Visit the site http://www.icai.nic.in.
Enter the following:
a) Select the examination in which you intend to appear
b) Student registration number or the bar code of the examination form; and
c) Personal Identification Number (PIN) indicated by you in your application form.
Your admit card and the “Instructions to Examinees” will appear on the screen. You can then print the same in A 4 size paper.
5. What is PIN?
It is the four digit number of your choice which you have entered in your exam form. It is like a password. Without this, you will not be able to download/print your admit card from the website.
6. I forgot my PIN. What can I do now?
We had advised you, earlier, while you filled up the exam form, to memorise or keep it safe for future reference. We had also advised you to keep a copy of the exam form for reference at a later date, if need be. You can now check the copy of the form for the PIN.
You can also call our Helpline numbers of the Exam Dept. or the respective regional office(s) for assistance in the matter.
7. My photograph and/or signature are not there in the CPT admit card. Is it valid?
Yes. It is valid. However, in such cases where your photograph is not on the admit card, you should carry a photo identity card issued by the Govt. or issued by ICAI at the time of registration as articled assistants, failing which you will not be allowed entry into the examination hall.
Else, you may get your photograph and signature attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer on the official letterhead indicating inter-alia the following
Month and Year of exam
and carry the same to the examination centre, as proof of your identity.
8. I have downloaded my CPT admit card from the website. However, details therein do not relate to me. What should I do?
Contact the Helpline numbers ( mentioned below) immediately, quoting your registration number, bar code number of your examination form and receipt number issued by the regional office(s), centre opted (with zone, if applicable), telephone number, fax number etc.
9. I have downloaded my CPT admit card from the website. However, details therein are different from what I had filled in my exam application form. What should I do now?
Send an email or contact the Helpline numbers ( mentioned below) immediately, quoting your registration number, bar code number of your examination form and receipt number issued by the regional office(s), centre opted (with zone, if applicable), telephone number, fax number etc.
10. I have not yet received the physical admit card sent by post by ICAI. What should I do?
Physical admit cards have already been dispatched. You will be receiving them shortly. However, even if you do not receive them, due to delays in transit, do not worry. You can print your admit card from the website http://www.icai.nic.in and carry the same to the examination hall. It is also valid.
11. I have not yet received the physical admit card sent by post by ICAI. Can I have a duplicate admit card issued?
No. Duplicate admit cards will not be issued. However, a print out of the admit card on A4 size paper will be issued, on request, which will be valid for admission to the examination. In fact, you can take a print out of the admit card from the website www.icai.nic.in yourself and use the same.
12. I am not able to print my CPT admit card from the site. What should I do?
Contact the Helpline numbers (mentioned below) immediately, quoting your registration number, bar code number of your examination form and receipt number issued by the regional office(s), centre opted (with zone, if applicable), telephone number, fax number etc.
13. What are the contact details?
Help Line Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853 or 835
Fax 0120 3054 841, 843
CPT candidates : [email protected]
Intermediate (IPC) candidates : [email protected]
Final candidates : [email protected]
Suggested Articles :
- How to Become a Paytm Seller | Step by Step Procedure
- Types of Soil in India | Check 6 Major Types of Soil Classified by ICAR
- SEBI : Full Form, Objectives, Functions, Role and Purpose
- National Income : Definition, Concepts and Methods of Measuring
- What are the Major Elements of Communication Process?
- Essay on Corruption : How to Fight against Corruption in India
- 35 Unique Most Profitable Food Business Ideas in 2017
- Top 20 Agriculture Loan Providers In India | Scheme, Eligibility
- Essay on Women Empowerment : It’s Meaning and Why is it Important
- List of Documents Required For Passport – Fresh, Tatkal, Reissue, Minor
Hope this post helps you to download your CPT admit card. If you face any difficulty feel free to ask us via comment. Don’t forget to share this article ” Download CPT Admit Card For June 2017 | icai.nic.in “to your friends, who are going to write CA CPT exam in June 2017 !!